• General News Service Network Association Inc.
• Annette-Kolb-Str. 16
• DE-85055 Ingolstadt
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Official Reg. Act. No. of GNS Press: P0.2000.133.258
• No. by European Chamber: EU-04-2608-2682
• Office hours Monday to Thursday:
• 9.30 - 11.30 am and 15.00 - 17.00 pm
• Friday: 9.30 - 11.30 am
• Telephon: +49 (0) 841-951.99 687
• Telefax: +49 (0) 841-951.99 661
• Director: Lorenz H. Walter
• Ust.-ID (§ 27a UStG): DE 227354822
With approximately 8000 members, GNS Press is one of the largest and independent international associations for journalists. GNS members hail from all branches of the media industry and the associated fields. GNS members are responsible for numerous press reports and are integrated into editorial work to a very high degree. GNS Press has been working as a journalist association since 1991 and is a member of numerous international organisations. Images licensed by: picture credits
Representative Germany and Europe:
• GNS Press Association Inc. - Representative Europe
• Annette-Kolb-Str. 16 - D-85055 Ingolstadt
• Email: Germany@gnspress.com
Representative Middle East and India:
• Mr Murad GHOLI - Representative Middle East & India
• StatieStraat 25 - BE-2600 Berchem-Antwerpen
• Email: MiddleEast@gnspress.com
Representative Italy and Malta:
• Dr. Giuseppe Viaggio - Representative Italy
• Via Ludovico Ariosto 17 - IT-95031 Adrano/CT Italy
• Email: Italy@gnspress.com
Strategic Partner, Memberships & Services:
• Member of EUCJ (European Chamber of Journalists)
• Representation Office of the ENA-Agency
• Promoting Member EPF Press Federation
• Member of Experts for Europe
• Text and Layout:
• GNS Press Association Inc.
• Pictures: Licensed by fotolia.de
Any personal details entered by users will be protected according to the stipulations of the data privacy act and will not be made accessible to third parties. Personal data will be exclusively used for specified purpose.
The contents and the structure of this internet site is copyright protected. The duplication of in-formation such as pictures, files or texts, even in part requires the prior written consent of the author, G.N.S. Press. The rights to all used brands or trademarks belong to the corresponding owners.
Liability for links:
We therefore hereby disassociate ourselves expressly from all contents of all linked pages and accept no responsibility for their contents. This statement applies to all Internet contents within all links and references as well as entries by third parties in guest books, forums and mailing lists.Due to current jurisdiction we must point out that we are not responsible for the contents of internet sites that are linked to from our internet site.